Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol 40mg & Anavar 60mg Cycle 4 weeks

SWIM

Hi guys,

I was planning to run a Tbol & Anavar Cycle running with PCT with Nolva.

Week 1 - 40mg tbol + 60mg var
Week 2 - 40mg tbol + 60mg var
Week 3 - 40mg tbol + 60mg var
Week 4 - 40mg tbol + 60mg var
Week 5 - break
Week 6 - break
Week 7 - 25mg pct
Week 8 - 25mg pct
Week 9 - 25mg pct
Week 10 - 25mg pct

I was told to wait 14 days after my cycle before beginning my PCT Cycle. I wanted to know if there was anywhere that sells N2guard in Canada, I can't seem to find anyone locally that sells it. Is there an alternative?

My Stats

I'm 29 male, 5'8, 150 pounds, about 14% bf

no

So it would be stopped at the border if i try to bring it into canada? does it contain ingredient that makes it illegal in Canada?

i didn't even see that part. i was saying no to your shitty proposed oral only cycle. shouldn't have a problem bringing n2guard from us to ca. i believe n2 ships to Canada anyway.

i didn't even see that part. i was saying no to your shitty proposed oral only cycle. shouldn't have a problem bringing n2guard from us to ca. i believe n2 ships to Canada anyway.

My source for Test is away right now and my other source suggested I take this combo in the meantime. I was originally planning Tren + Anavar cycle but the guy went on vacation for all of winter and will be back in spring :(

I was planning to run this cycle with N2guard and then when he comes back run a Tren + Anavar Cycle after.

I just got in touch with Dylan and he told me they do ship to Canada from N2BM.com so i should be good.

BTW, I've ran a Anavar only cycle once already with good gains a few months back, this will be my second cycle. Third cycle was planning to use Test with Anavar.

My source for Test is away right now and my other source suggested I take this combo in the meantime. I was originally planning Tren + Anavar cycle but the guy went on vacation for all of winter and will be back in spring :(

I was planning to run this cycle with N2guard and then when he comes back run a Tren + Anavar Cycle after.

I just got in touch with Dylan and he told me they do ship to Canada from N2BM.com so i should be good.

BTW, I've ran a Anavar only cycle once already with good gains a few months back, this will be my second cycle. Third cycle was planning to use Test with Anavar.

Ur source for Test isn't around? So ur just gonna go ahead without it? Gimme a break. If u can't do it right then u shouldn't be doing it at all.

Ur source for Test isn't around? So ur just gonna go ahead without it? Gimme a break. If u can't do it right then u shouldn't be doing it at all.

could be him just trying to unload his product. I spoke to him again and he suggesting I take M1T + anavar instead if I want test.

Would you suggest I take N2guard? would i need hcg as well? or would n2g be enough?

If you weigh 150 with 14% of it fat you're not really in juice shape, bossman

#troll #dosomeresearch #imout

If you weigh 150 with 14% of it fat you're not really in juice shape, bossman

After doing more research I believe you are right. I believe I need to workout harder to reach a lower body fat, maybe 11% before even considering this. Thanks for your advice.

Top Bottom