Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB Devil Rays = best record in baseball

hamstershaver

Just got done beating the Yanks 8-3 in tokyo, baseball season is underway and the yanks who have the highest payroll in baseball have the worst record in baseball while the team with the lowest payroll is on top. I told you all George should of spent money on pitching

Sorry to disappoint you but they have already been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I will catch a few Devil Rays games every year, the stadium is about 30 min. from my home. I usually just go when they're playing the Yankee's though. I feel bad for them, there are more Yankee's fans in the crowd than Ray's fans. It would be nice to see them do better this year.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
I will catch a few Devil Rays games every year, the stadium is about 30 min. from my home. I usually just go when they're playing the Yankee's though. I feel bad for them, there are more Yankee's fans in the crowd than Ray's fans. It would be nice to see them do better this year.

They will have a lot better team this year. Maybe a 3rd or 4th place finish this year. And yes, above Toronto and Baltimore...

Top Bottom