Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tattoos! How do you feel about inking your physique?

We've all seen some bodybuilders (and average folks too) with some really bad tattoos. I'm talking about high quality ink. How many of you have tattoos and where? How do you feel they affect other's perception of your physique?

Also who can you think of (shredded people only) who has tattoos?

Thoughts?

Who the hell are you two faggots?

For every good tat there are 5others that are shit..I have 2 ones I got when I was 17 and they are shit and I have my sleeve which I got this year which I love

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

For every good tat there are 5others that are shit..I have 2 ones I got when I was 17 and they are shit and I have my sleeve which I got this year which I love

That's what's up, finishing my own sleeve soon. Started the thread to see how people felt about ink and if they think it takes away from the physique or adds to it. I know some pros have tattoos, Lee Priest has a couple shoulder pieces I think.

I'm very clean cut, however I've always had the bug to get one done. Doesn't help that my wife really wants me to get one. My problem, is that I have to get something I won't regret or important enough to put on my body. Yeah there are names and kids, but I'm not sure someone can make it look cool enough as I want something that looks sharp, clean, and simple.

That's what's up, finishing my own sleeve soon. Started the thread to see how people felt about ink and if they think it takes away from the physique or adds to it. I know some pros have tattoos, Lee Priest has a couple shoulder pieces I think.

It can add to a physique I think.. not on me cos I'm white as a ghost but with a tan it can look great.. how many fat people do you see with tats so being jacked with ink looks good

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

There are definitely artists out there who can work magic with any idea. Just ask around about artists in your area, it's all about the specific artist not which tattoo shop they work in. You have the right idea, for sure make it something meaningful. I can't help but laugh when I see the bro's walking around with skulls or tribals or other misc cliche ink. I'm down with black and white only tho too, wild colors are best reserved for girls in my opinion unless you need it for some reason.

I notice at the shows that certain tattoos can hurt the look of an area, specifically ink around abs or huge back pieces. One chick was fine as hell, super cut up, and I think her leg tattoo may have affected the judges decisions.

Anyone know if judges overlook or take points from a bodybuilder, male or female, because of ink?

Top Bottom