Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking hcg during cycle?

BigDog1BR

Banned
Was up everyone? I got a thread going about my upcoming cycle hows this for my 3rd cycle. But I'm wanting more info or opinions on taking hcg during my cycle. Should I even try it? Start taking it ed from day 1 or wait 4 weeks? Or take lots of it at the end of cycle. IV seen so many different things said just want to try and get some all on one thread thanks.

What makes you prescribe this protocol saymilesaway? The body will shut down based on negative feedback loops and this will confuse the body. Signalling the testes this way is like sitting there turning the faucet on and off repeatedly day after day, is this good for the faucet, is it good to do that to your balls?

Haha,I talked out of my ass on that one. I looked further into it and as long as levels of HCG are maintained in the body it is fine, I was confused because LH half life is only 20 minutes. I then realized HCG has a half life of 24 hours. Just be careful because the testosterone that is released from the testes will want to convert to estrogen to meet proper T to E ratios. Sorry for not cross referencing before speaking the first time.

Top Bottom