Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take note: no shipping to Canada

tomn

After getting a runaround for 3 months I received a msg this morning that shipments to Canada are being stopped by some suppliers. I will have to find a new one...yesterday...for those of you that are wondering where your shipment is here is what I received from one supplier.
VP-32550 SHOP CREDIT - 130 EUR
Hi,

at the moment we do not ship to Canada, cause customs seize most of the orders, so we are giving you SHOP CREDIT for future orders:

You can spend it for future orders 2 ways:
1. place new order with credit card and ask us to add 130 EUR of products OR
2. place new order for any other payment option and pay us 130 EUR less than total of that order (this is not possible with credit card)

When you place a NEW order (you will have to place new order and pay for it, we can only add product for you seizure credit amount along), enter this ticket contents into comments field of your new order, so we can verify your credit (+ which products you wish to add)!

lololol

we do not ship to canada...so we will hold your money and give you credit for something you cannot purchase ever...lololo0l

wow i would tell them to give me my fucking money back or i would blast them everywhere

Top Bottom