Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T.O. that was the funniest thing i've ever seen in football

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

who in the fuck would think of keeping a sharpie with them to sign a ball after they scored??? he scored in the first half, why not then? did that fucker think of that at halftime??? what the fuck????

TO has an absolutely HUGE ego and needs to tone it down, but god damn.. he's good... and he signs footballs DURING games... nice

I WAS GONNA POST IT BUT I FIGURED SOMEONE ELSE WOULD. THAT WAS WEIRD THOUGH. PROPS TO T.O. GOOD ATHLETE.

KAYNE

It's a fucking disgrace!!! He's a fucking arogant bitch!!! I still can't believe it. I must have fallen asleep when that happened, but I sure did see it on Sports Center this morning. He's a great athlete and all, but c'mon already. He loves the attention though, just like a bitch!!!!

Funniest thing I ever saw was Jim Marshall of the Vikings return the ball around 70 yards the wrong way....His own team was running behind him trying to tackle the fucker....He thought they were yelling for him to score...cheering him on....

Heh heh heh

Poor Fucker......

Ranger

There was a guy on Sunday that did the same thing, but imaginary. He pretended to sign the football and give it to someone and i about dumped when i saw that. So when Owens actually did it, i officially did crap my pants laughing.

madbomber31 said:
who thinks of that shit? i mean... come on.

The presence of mind of these guys is incredible. Hell, in High School, you were so happy to be in the end zone you practically came in your pants, and these guys make plans for what they are gonna do after scoring.

I guess that's what happens when you play football for a living. Scoring a touchdown is just another day at the office.

too many people are all over him for this shit...

nfl has been called the no fun league for 5 years now... THAT SHIT WAS FUN!!!!

even if you hate the guy, its entertainment... like spiking the ball on the dallas star (twice).... YOU GO BOY!!!

SPIKING THE BALL ON THE STAR WAS A LITTLE EXTREME (THE SECOND TIME). BUT THE PEN IN THE SOCK WAS QUITE ORIGINAL. HE AND SHAWN SPRINGS HAD A BET ON IT. THE GUY WHO GOT THE BALL IS TO'S AND SHAWNS FINANCIAL ADVISOR.

THE LEAGUE HAS SAID THAT HE WILL NOT BE FINED. HOWEVER, IF ANYONE ELSE DOES IT OR ANTHING SIMILAR, THEY WILL BE.

ON THAT NOTE, I DONT THINK IT WAS BAD AT ALL. HE DIDNT DISRESPECT ANYONE. WHAT ABOUT IT MADE IT SO DISGRACEFUL PATSFAN??? CANT SAY I'D AGREE WITH PEOPLE DOING IT EVERYTIME THOUGH. IT WAS UNIQUE, NOW ITS NOT.

KAYNE

Top Bottom