Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon/Winny/PCT First Cycle Critique Please

northd

I am about to order my gear this week to do my first cycle and want to make sure I get it right and get validation of my plan before proceeding.
Stats
Height: 6'
Weight: 201 lbs
BF: 18%
I have been lifting 4-5 days a week for about 1.5 hours a day for the past 4 years. In the past I have been a bit lax on cardio however for the past month I have been doing 45 minutes a day of cardio in addition to the lifting. I am being treated by a physician for low testerone and I am receiving 1cc of testosterone cypionate every three weeks for the past year. The treatment has improved strength however I do rollercoaster some and it may be causing some gyno (noticed my boobs have gotten a little bigger especially under my arms but have not noticed puffy nipples or tenderness) but I am unsure if it is the low doses, previous less than optimum diet (eating too much at one time), or my imagination. My assesment of the situation is that I have gained some muscle mass but also have gained minor undesireable weight since the treatment began. I have recently significantly improved my diet and tend to stick to it in the future. Here is what I am planning to do for my first cycle. I especially want to make sure my PCT is correct. After reading about Clomid and the less than desirable side effects, will Nolva be sufficient for my PCT?

Sustanon 250 Karachi (Organon) or Omnadren 250 (Would like Recommendation)
Week 1 -10 Sustanon twice a week total 500mg a week (In addition Continue with my Cypionate every three weeks throughout)
Week 8-13 Winstrol 50mg injections ED
HCG beginning 3rd week into cycle 250iu twice a week
Anastrozole beginning 3rd week 0.5mg 3 times a week during cycle
PCT (Stop Cypionate treatment - Advise ?)
Week 1 Nolva 60mg
Week 2 Nolva 40mg
Week 3 Nolva 20mg

I was also planning to purchase proviron and include it in my cycle and discontinue when PCT begins. Can someone please advise and provide proper doses. I would like to discontinue the testosterone treatments after this cycle and plan to have blood work done after my PCT to see what my levels are like. I want to give ample time before doing the bloodwork. Advise on timeframe would be helpful. I am suspecting that I will have to continue the treatments. If so should I ask my doctor about prescribing an AI to accompany my test cyp treatments? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Top Bottom