Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon.....When to use Nolvadex

cyrax1

Hi Guys, I am doing sustanon 250 at 250mg every 5 days for 8 weeks,would i use Nolvadex during my Cycle or 2-3 weeks after my last shot,I have clomid also .Can you guys give me a good pct,cheers guys,oh yes this is my first cycle ,I am training hard eating big,what type of gains do you think i will see,thanks .......

Age- 24
weight-185lbs
body fat 9%
Train 5 days a week,swim twice a week,Already have a good toned physique but want to gain more mass,Training for 5 years

Keep in mind that at your age you can impede your bodys ability to naturally produce testosterone and end up being on TRT for the rest of your life to fix the damage that you have done. For others that are reading, and are old enough, you should use your estrogen blocker (like Nolvadex) alongside your test.

Last edited:
You are too young to be using gear. You are going to impede your bodys ability to naturally produce testosterone and end up being on TRT for the rest of your life to fix the damage that you have done. For others that are reading, and are old enough, you should use your estrogen blocker (like Nolvadex) alongside your test.

only if your gyno prone right? plus, that would be a crapload of nolva or adex for that matter, for us longer cycle guys (12-16 weeks).

only if your gyno prone right? plus, that would be a crapload of nolva or adex for that matter, for us longer cycle guys (12-16 weeks).
at the beginning of your cycle, you need estrogen flowing but after the first 3 injections i start an estrogen blocker, every time, even tho i have no gyno symptoms. running an anti-estrogen also helps keep sides like acne and moodiness down. the moodiness, that many refer to as "roid rage" is usually a build up of estrogen that causes it.

Plus I personally use letrozole for my estrogen blocker. Letro has some side benefits like keeping you "drier" which helps control bloat from your test.

You dont need to take the blocker every day. I take mine only on days that I do an injection. And you dont need much. 1 mg of Anastrozole goes a long ways.

Nolvadex or tamoxifen is a little bit stronger and thus more harsh on the liver. If you can use Anastrozole (Arimidex) it is more mild.

Again I use Letrozole. With it, you have to be very careful to use only the minimum amount or it will shut down your sex drive.

Ridiculous! 24 is a fine age to start a cycle. 5 years solid training is plenty of experience!

You will love your first cycle bro! Eat and GROW! And learn as much as you can about PCT so you keep what you gain!! I kept a solid 15 lbs of lean muscle after my first cycle at 21.

Are you prone to gyno? Nolva should just be a last resport IMO.

PCT-- HMG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE HCGenerate, aromasin. Then BRIDGE.

Hi Guys, I am doing sustanon 250 at 250mg every 5 days for 8 weeks,would i use Nolvadex during my Cycle or 2-3 weeks after my last shot,I have clomid also .Can you guys give me a good pct,cheers guys,oh yes this is my first cycle ,I am training hard eating big,what type of gains do you think i will see,thanks .......

I would use one the AI's during your cycle.
ARIMIDEX,AROMASIN,LETROZOLE......
You dont need a large dosage,,a little goes a long way.

Top Bottom