Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250/Winistrol FIRST cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKroNic

Hi guys I'm 24 about 200lbs around 18-20% bodyfat and been working out for 5 years on/off...but mostly pretty hard for last year - 5 days/week. I have been doing some reading for little while now on this substance and comparing information. I am considering my FIRST cycle - 10 week with Sustanon 250 and Winistrol near the end of the cycle. I chose these mostly cause all I could get my hands on and only looking to gain about 10-18 pounds of lean mass to bulk up a bit - heard sustanon 250 doesn't bloat/blow up too much either....g/f doesn't know so can't over do it. Looking at a cycle like this and just wanted some opinions;

week 1-3 sust 250 1cc E3D
week 3-10 sust 250 1cc shot twice/week (sun/wed)
winnistrol 8-12weeks 40-50mg oral ED
PCT 1 week after last winnistrol tab with Nolvadex - weeks 13-16 Nolvadex 40mg/1st week 40mg/2nd weak 20mg/3rd week 20mg/4th week

Also just wondering how other supplements I am currently taking would affect me during this cycle such as Creatine Pills, Pre-workout drinks, and ZMA...shouldn't harm right? THANKS!

Sustanon ONLY is a great first cycle

wait till third cycle to add new thingies

Sus for 10 weeks is perfect

PCT needs to be worked on,, dont use Nolva lol

Yeah I may drop the Winistrol thinking...as far as g/f I kinda brought it up before and she looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to put on some size...I know in the past she told me she pinned ex bf's but wouldn't do that for me since we had a baby recently and she worried bout my future :S I'll just have to pass it off as hard work and lots of "legit" supplement use..thanks for input though!

Re: Sustanon 250/Winistrol FIRST cycle MediStar Pharm

Hey guys so I'm just about ready to start cycle. (1st pin tonight, but got a friend helping me out for 1st one lol) I ended up getting 2-10ml of Sustanon, Arimidex, and Nolvadex for PCT by ******** Pharmeceuticals Ltd. I believe they are an underground lab in Canada. (will try and post pics if possible)
Anyway, I got weight down to 194lbs and at 18% BF. Now because I'm a little higher than a "normal BF %" before starting I am gonna run Arimidex starting 3rd week to help with AI and to help combat sides. Just wondering has anyone else used MediStar Pharm and what sort of gains/results? I'll be posting before, during, and after cycle pics if possible! I've heard some mixed reviews bout the lab but guy I got from says he has like 5 others using with good results! Wish me luck!
P.S. - dropped the wini from 1st cycle - maybe next time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using ******** for a year now and it has to be the best AAS I've used in years since the old AP days

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a good run with sust, run it EOD. And strengthen your PCT and do not run adex in PCT (estrogen rebound).

Your really gonna have to come up with an excuse as to why you want some 3 times a day even if she doesn't notice any changes in your appearance lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom