Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 cycle legit?

joshFO1991

I am 22 years old, 5'9, 205lbs and am half way through my 5th week on my first ever cycle; 500mg a week sust 250 pinned 3 times a week. I have been steady gaining about a lb a week since I started but don't really feel this is to do with the sust as I increased my calories quite a lot. No weight gain in the last week but every time I hit the gym I get a new PR, bench 1rm has gone up from 95kg to 120kg, squat from 170kg to 190kg. Rack pull 200kg to 220kg and all in the last 3 weeks.. Could this all be placebo or am I about to get the increase in size I was expecting?

No sides so far except maybe a little spotty back and today my face was going red and people were asking about it at work. I feel great in the gym but fear placebo. Any ideas?

Why are you pinning it 3 times a week? 5 lbs in 5 weeks is good. By the end of 12 weeks that's 12 lbs which is nothing to be sniffed at. Especially if it's lean..

The red face could be a side from high BP so keep an eye on that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Pinning 3 times a week to keep blood stable because of the short esters.

Definitely not lean gains and I made 3lb gain in the first two weeks, surely that is before the sust would be doing much of anything?

I went from 170kg squat to 190kg in 1 week and felt I had more in the tank but didn't want to push it, is that even possible natural?

Top Bottom