Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl Predicitions???

fistfullofsteel

Who will play in it and who will win???

Eagles vs Chiefs and the winner is the Eagles.

Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 6

Kansas City at Indianapolis 4:30 pm NBC

Dallas at Seattle 8:00 pm NBC

Sunday, Jan. 7

N.Y. Jets at New England 1:00 pm CBS

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia 4:30 pm FOX

fistfullofsteel said:
Who will play in it and who will win???

Eagles vs Chiefs and the winner is the Eagles.

Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 6

Kansas City at Indianapolis 4:30 pm NBC Indy over KC 24-20

Dallas at Seattle 8:00 pm NBC Seattle over dallas 17-14

Sunday, Jan. 7

N.Y. Jets at New England 1:00 pm CBS NE over NY 16-10

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia 4:30 pm FOX
Phili over Giants 25-23

Wulfgar said:
Phili over Giants 25-23

:spit: @ Giants scoring 23 points. I have a feeling Iggles will score alot more than 25 points too. We have 3 key players out. Toomer, our best wide receiver; Strahan, the heart and soul of our defense; and Petitgout, our left tackle. It's going to be ugly like the last time they played the Jingles. Injuries hit us hard again this year. Even the freaking bum LaVar Arrington went out early in the year. Geez, we can't catch a fucking break.

fistfullofsteel said:
:spit: @ Giants scoring 23 points. I have a feeling Iggles will score alot more than 25 points too. We have 3 key players out. Toomer, our best wide receiver; Strahan, the heart and soul of our defense; and Petitgout, our left tackle. It's going to be ugly like the last time they played the Jingles. Injuries hit us hard again this year. Even the freaking bum LaVar Arrington went out early in the year. Geez, we can't catch a fucking break.
well i dont see a huge spread here... I think the giants passing game can keep it close and put some points on the board

Wulfgar said:
well i dont see a huge spread here... I think the giants passing game can keep it close and put some points on the board

:laugh2: Who's throwing the ball for the NY Giants??? Eli is good at throwing the ball to the db's and to the guys on the sidelines. Fucking asshole has the accuracy of Stevie Wonder drunk off his ass.

Top Bottom