Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUNDAY NIGHT SF at N. England 8pm

MA your wife is a smart lady

Mine is wearing her small female cut Brady jersey that she is already fitting in! Love it!

MA your wife is a smart lady

Mine is wearing her small female cut Brady jersey that she is already fitting in! Love it!

Yes she is...hey I am a Brady fan (Serra High School) and he is on his game right now, very hard to beat him...49ers have to be aggressively attacking Brady, blitz, and not let him get comfortable in the pocket...and the 9ers offence needs to put points on the board.

The little angel already wearing her favorite team shirt...proud mom & dad!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yes she is...hey I am a Brady fan (Serra High School) and he is on his game right now, very hard to beat him...49ers have to be aggressively attacking Brady, blitz, and not let him get comfortable in the pocket...and the 9ers offence needs to put points on the board.

The little angel already wearing her favorite team shirt...proud mom & dad!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I think you're right. Brady is the best QB in the game if you let him be, but once you start hitting him he gets uncomfortable and starts trying to get rid of the ball too soon. If San Fran can whack him a few good times early on, and the new QB can continue playing at a high level, they have a chance of making this a field goal game.

My gut feeling for this one is NE 35 SF 21 and not just because they are my team lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Can't bet on my phone steve.

Gotta start remembering to hit the desktop before sunday

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom