Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunday nfl saints vs carolina

needtogetaas

The New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday.

The Saints defeated the Atlanta Falcons 23-3 last week as a 4-point home dog. The game's combined 26 points fell UNDER the posted total of (44.5).

Drew Brees completed 20-of-28 for 191 yards and John Carney booted three field-goals, while Curtis Deloatch and Devery Henderson scored touchdowns.

The Panthers slipped past Tampa Bay 26-24 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (33.5).

Jake Delhomme completed 22-of-36 passes for 272 yards with a touchdown. Keyshawn Johnson caught seven passes for 97 yards with a touchdown and also rushed in for a score.

Current streak:
New Orleans has won 3 straight games.

I thought the final was 21 Panthers 18 Saints if so with the spread the Saints would win
You got this one wrong needto Saints are plus 7 that means 18 plus 7 equals 25
25 Saints 21 Seahawks

motodawg said:
I thought the final was 21 Panthers 18 Saints if so with the spread the Saints would win
You got this one wrong needto Saints are plus 7 that means 18 plus 7 equals 25
25 Saints 21 Seahawks
i will pay out all this k when I get home from work every one will get there winings and the people who got k that shouldent have can keep it cuz I dont expect them to be fare and honist.but I will.thank you.

Top Bottom