Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strength reps????? what the most youve ever done and records?

therockrt72

how many is a lot and for what type of person

right now im 330lbs 6'1'' pretty big dude built like aaaaa jerome bettis the most ive ever done was 38 reps is this a good number or what? i know its good cuz no one ive encountered comes close and i watched the nfl pro bowl competition and laroi glover did like 35 and he won that competition

225lbs
bench pressing strength reps = 225 pounds
"strength reps" i guess its football lingo
my bad i didn't even say how much weight

sounds pretty good.. i have never tried to do more than 15
what is your 1rep max?
I remember ready way back about Ronnie colmen doing like 72
he went against a guy that did 52 and that was thought of ass a shit load..

wow thats pretty sick. i actually maxed on those the other day, well not really.... i did like 8 sets of heavy seated military presses, then some speed benches, then i figured id try it. I used an ultra wide grip (which i suck at) and still banged out 18 clean reps @ 181lbs. Warmed up and regular grip i think i could get about 25-30

ronnie coleman did 72 thats fucking disgusting i thought i did a lot but then again im not on any special supps but theres also the fact the ronnie is the man
good info i didnt know he did that

therockrt72 said:
ronnie coleman did 72 thats fucking disgusting i thought i did a lot but then again im not on any special supps but theres also the fact the ronnie is the man
good info i didnt know he did that

38 is pretty damn good in my book.

225x27 here. I would have done more, but I ripped my peck so I'll never know how far I could have gone. 72 reps. Good gosh. But, he's full of drugs. Still that's amazingly strong.

biteme said:
225x27 here. I would have done more, but I ripped my peck so I'll never know how far I could have gone. 72 reps. Good gosh. But, he's full of drugs. Still that's amazingly strong.

"full of drugs" lol, arent you the guy who has come off a 3 year "cycle"

|3ossman said:
"full of drugs" lol, arent you the guy who has come off a 3 year "cycle"

Most of that was on doses slightly higher than HRT and I never did Growth Hormone or slin or any other drugs. So take back the laugh.

Top Bottom