Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength Cycle

Diehard0055

Hey guys...quite a bit in here so any help is appreciated. Approaching a powerlifting meet, and I've had plenty of experience w hormones n some AAS, but want to make sure I peak correctly.

First off I am on HRT at age 31. Years of pro-hormone abuse n lack of knowledge did this, so yes I am paying the price now...sperm frozen so no need to worry about that

HRT level doc has me on is 100mg a week.. My orig T was just above 100. Feeling great now and need to start my 12 week blast. Ive had exp. w test multiple times, tren once, deca, and all the orals. I want to take test, tren, and dbol, as these are all on hand. I would like help w dosages, and when to start each, along with how to come off when on HRT. cold turkey or maybe make smaller jumps down for 2-3 weeks?

Thinking of:
1-12 Test 500-750?
6-12 Tren 75 EOD
Dbol 50mg (now since I deload almost all of my last week prior to meet, can i take this for 5 weeks to get a full 4 weeks of lifting from it, or stick with the 4 weeks?

arimidex .5 eod or MWF
prami on hand

Been 3 years since I've pinned besides just starting HRT, so would like any help from someone accustomed to strength/powerlifting.

Thanks in advance..much appreciated

Your cycle looks good. I would keep the test at 500mg/week. Dose the arimidex at 0.5mg EOD.

When you add in the tren, add in prami at 0.5mg E3D. Don't just keep it on hand. Keeping your prolactin levels on the low-normal side will only benefit you.

I would personally only use 30mg/day of dbol. I suspect you are going to get really bad lower back pumps from 50mg/day. Especially stacked with a testosterone base, 30mg of dbol per day is plenty. Dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid so using a good liver aid supplement along side of it is a really good idea. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

I would use the dbol at 30mg/day for weeks 1-6.

Since this is for a power meet, would you recommend dbol at the end instead of the beginning?

No, do dbol at the beginning. Tren will keep your strength improving beyond that every week.

The last 3 weeks, get on halotestin @ 30mg ed if you want that next level strength right into the meet.

No, do dbol at the beginning. Tren will keep your strength improving beyond that every week.

The last 3 weeks, get on halotestin @ 30mg ed if you want that next level strength right into the meet.

This ^^

Halo is the most insane instant strength you can ever experience... I have seen guys add 60-80 pounds to their compounds in a week or 2. You ain't gunna grow much from that shit but you'll be setting 20 pound PR's daily

IF he can run halo for three weeks. Most people can't. I don't even know if I'd suggest halo for a full three weeks unless you've got an invincible liver lol.

thanks for all the replies fellas....ill see if i can get my hands on some halo...if not ill have some lined up for the next meet and get some input for low dosages to give it a go.

Top Bottom