Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop telling me what to do with sarms!

zedsjel

I’m 21 years old. 5’11’’ and 140 pounds. I feel like i have reached my plateau and ready for more out of my workouts
I posted on another forum and some dude gemelli or whatever started telling me not to do this or that. My body and my choice
I'm going to use s23 and there isn’t a thing you can do about it okay? 😛
the least you can do is teach me how to use it properly. I will never go back to that forum

do whatever you want ... you would know far more than any of us so why do you need help? you tell us, then you do whatever it is you want and piss off... i mean, what else do you want? you already got "offended" clearly... we wouldnt want that... so you go show us bad guys how its done!

I’m 21 years old. 5’11’’ and 140 pounds. I feel like i have reached my plateau and ready for more out of my workouts
I posted on another forum and some dude gemelli or whatever started telling me not to do this or that. My body and my choice
I'm going to use s23 and there isn’t a thing you can do about it okay? 😛
the least you can do is teach me how to use it properly. I will never go back to that forum
ok if your body your choice use s23 and dont worry about it

Top Bottom