Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve Nash to the Lakers means....

King 604

A MIAMI FUCKING REPEAT.

No better teammate for Kobe.

Kobe doesn't want to pass the ball and thats all Nash does, a perfect fit!

A MIAMI FUCKING REPEAT.

No better teammate for Kobe.

Kobe doesn't want to pass the ball and thats all Nash does, a perfect fit!

I'll tell you this... Shit just got real in the fucking nba... They are fucking stacked now... As is, they are going to be very fucking tough to beat but, lets hypothesize something... A little game of what if...

What if... (and I can definitely see this happening) Orlando trades Howard for Bynum...

Look at it this way... Orlando is not going to do anything Dwight Howard wants... He wants to go to New Jersey, and so Orlando will do the complete opposite... They are going to try to get the most they possibly can for him and Bynum is by far the most they can get... Howard doesn't want to be in Shaq's shadow in L.A. so what would really piss him off and get Orlando the most they could get?? That fucking deal... If somehow that deal gets pulled off and you have Nash, Kobe, Gasol and Howard then even if the Heat get Ray Allen, they will not beat the Lakers... Right now, as is, the Lakers could probably beat the Thunder and probably the Heat too but if they do that trade, its a fucking wrap... Kobe has NEVER played with a real point guard... Thinking back, he had Derek Harper, Smush Parker, Derek Fisher, Ramon Sessions, Shannon Brown, Steve Blake, I mean fuck, come on... He won't know what the fuck to do with himself... You know how many average guys Nash made fucking stars and then as soon as they left they sucked again... Nash makes shitty players good, good players great, great players superstars... So what will he do to a superstar?? FUCK MAN... I love the fucking NBA!!

Top Bottom