Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers Woes

nitlyan

MadB is correct. Draft a quarterback! It's a shame Pittsburgh is still trying to keep kordell happy. It has to be one of the best football cities of all time and Cowher keeps dropping to one knee and slobbing on Kordell cacck???? I can't bear to watch them anymore. GO BIRDS..Ilike their fire.

Hated Wizard said:
dont fret fellow blackand gold lover, kordell is the next bubby brister, just give him time.

Bubby!!! HAHAAHAHAAA Damn that hurts. How bout Mark "skipem" Malone??

Man, he'd be great at any other key offensive position other than QB. Too damned erratic. I wonder how long they will keep him there and keep losing?

i'm sure detroit would part with charlie batch... or hey, maybe ryan leaf can pass a pittsburgh physical... :)

they should call up ron powlus, he's available... or send over a draft pick for koy detmer... KOY IS THE MAN!!!! he has some spunk.

PublicEnemy#1 said:
pittsburgh will be hosting lombardis trophy at the end of the year.

I sure hope so, but I highly doubt it!

"We have a feelin, Pittsburgh's goin to the super bowl." :D

You can no longer blame Kordell Stewart for the Steelers woes. Cowher has known that he is limited for years now and still starts him. This is 100% Dave Cowher's team. I think it is time for Cowher to go.

I agree Something has gone wrong with Cowher and sticking with Kordell....way too long. It sucks though..Cowher is a Western PA native..loves the Steelers and the town loved him. This loveship with Kordell has fucked him up.

Top Bottom