Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers vs. Falcons

Zerxes

I can't take too many more like that one. Fucking 17 point lead in the 4th quarter BLOWN, because Cowher didn't want to run the score, out of some type of old-school bullshit code, on Dan Reeves!

DO NOT MISS the highlights of this game on NFL "Primetime" at 7:30, in case you missed it!

Good game...don't think it was cowher not wanting to run the score - the defense was just better in the second hlaf....scary to think how good that Plaxico and M. Vick are gonna be

t maddox gets 400 yards and THen they started this "zo right, zo left, punt" bullshit.

RRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

then go to overtime.... and BLAH

i was watching the play by play because i do not have game access at my parents house (chicago)... so why the fuck did they punt instead of taking a shot at a field goal... i though it was just 45 yards???

Cowher mismanaged the clock again. The Steelers didn't need timeouts when they get the ball, they need the time to move the ball if, and when, they get it back. That is basic football strategy that should be second nature to a pro coach.

BTW, Hines Ward is worth 2x his weight in gold.

Hines ward was fantastic during his run at GA...can play qb in a pinch as well.

Puc said:
t maddox gets 400 yards and THen they started this "zo right, zo left, punt" bullshit.

RRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

then go to overtime.... and BLAH

i was watching the play by play because i do not have game access at my parents house (chicago)... so why the fuck did they punt instead of taking a shot at a field goal... i though it was just 45 yards???

That's because their placekicker can't even make PAT's anymore. That fucker has no leg whatsoever.

It was pure entertainment. I didn't expect any less from the match-up. I happen to like both teams. I been a life long steelers and now a falcons fan since I live in Atlanta. Maddox is this year's feel good story and Vick is just amazing.

Vick is the man. He's like 2 steps faster than anyone else on the field. The steelers did play him well for most of the game though.

Top Bottom