Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start the speculation...what do you think will happen to the Lakers in offseason?

wutangnomo

Now that the Lakers have been handed their asses by the Pistons, everyone is already talking about the demise of the Laker dynasty. Do you think it's over for the Lakers as we know it?

I was watching the post-game interviews and Phil said there is a slim chance he'll be back next season. Shaq said it's gonna be a funny season for the Lakers and before has said he'll only play for Phil. He gave the impression there will be lots of moves made, and if there are no way he's gonna stick around.

I think Phil, Shaq, and Kobe will all be gone. Malone and Payton, well I hope those two guys just retire they ain't getting their rings lmao.

Shaq back to Orlando with McGrady???? Kobe to play for a team in the East??

As of June 18, 2004 Phil Jackson has stepped down, Kobe Bryant opted out of his contract, and Shaquille O'Neal has demanded a trade. That is what has started.

gotmilk said:
Shaq goes to Dallas

Kobe goes to the Knicks

Lakers go to hell for a couple of years

I think Shaq will end up in Dallas, but they'll have to give up Nowitski and someone else.

I don't think Kobe is going anywhere. Jerry Buss will do anything to keep him, even letting him help pick the players around him and giving him partial ownership of the franchise down the road.

Lakers going to hell for a couple years sounds good though. :D

The Laker's Dynasty has ended......like a car slamming into a brick wall! BAM!!! Just like that, after loosing to the Pistons its all over.

I think Kobe will stay, I was reading in Sports Illustated how the GM of the Lakers said he is prepared to do whatever is neccesary to keep Kobe. Shaq is gone, Payton and Malone will retire, and the Lakers will suck for a long time to come. Without Shaq on the inside to keep the pressure off Kobe I doubt his stats will be as good has they have been the last few years. Assuming he isn't in jail....but he has too much money for that. Sadly thats how the law works in America....

shaq for dirk/nash/ and probably finley to make the salaries work.
kobe stays.
rudy t. coaches
sign a mid level center (stromile swift/dampier/divac etc)
put kobe/nash/dirk/malone/swift on the floor is a pretty good team.

shaq to Dallas Dirk Stays!

Kobe stays in LA to take over the team or goes to Nashiville with Jerry West.

Lakers will get bounced in first round next year.

Mavs win the title if shaq goes to Big D and Dirk Stays.

powerforward said:
shaq for dirk/nash/ and probably finley to make the salaries work.
kobe stays.
rudy t. coaches
sign a mid level center (stromile swift/dampier/divac etc)
put kobe/nash/dirk/malone/swift on the floor is a pretty good team.

Yeah I think Rudy gets the coaching job.

Top Bottom