Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanley Cup Coming

brownbrown

EF MOD
Well its about time for the Stanley cup. Los Angeles Will be playing against New Jersey or New York.
I personally think it will be Jersey for the win in game six

Each game will be up the day prior. Get your bets in to Put me deeper in the red.
This will be a short Stanley cup series IMO, So bet to win.

V/r,
BB / Book

brown, is this to try to get you outta the red? If so, a million max won't do it but I'll be happy to contribute. You can also keep the 4 million from Kings/Coyotes game that you forgot to close.

I've always been a Brodeur fan but you're right, looks like LA will finally take the cup this year.

brown, is this to try to get you outta the red? If so, a million max won't do it but I'll be happy to contribute. You can also keep the 4 million from Kings/Coyotes game that you forgot to close.

I've always been a Brodeur fan but you're right, looks like LA will finally take the cup this year.

Naw its not a give me event. Its a give take event, winners get paid out.

I'll close the Kings Cyotes I missed. I HAVE to pay out Bro. I have a reputation to keep. A win is a win

Rangers proly deserved to come all the way back in game 5. Tough loss.
If they do come back to win this series it'll be 3 straight 7 game series they have won. Then they'll be easy pickings for the Kings in finals.

where is game 7 of rangers vs devils?? is it not up or im half blind here ? lol

Top Bottom