Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

St. Louis Rams

canadianhitman said:
...are back, baby! The greatest show on turf is back in full swing...and the rest of the league had better be ready. :D

With Azir and Proehl gone, other than Faulk and Holt, who are the other "go to" guys on that team?

canadianhitman said:
...are back, baby! The greatest show on turf is back in full swing...and the rest of the league had better be ready. :D

Thaz my boys there. I was even born in the city.

I have to say though, I'm worried about the current .0002 yds/per rush attempt that they're throwing out there right now.

Last I checked we were the 3rd worst team in the NFL in rushing yards. Suprisingly, Detroit is the worst, yet their number 3 WR outrushed our entire team. Recently we even slipped down to 2nd worst pass defense and I believe the bottom 3 or 4 in rush defense statwise. But everytime anything goes wrong I have to hear people (family, friends, on the net) piss and moan about the QB. That's not going to solve anything at this point.

I think Faulk's been great for the Rams and Lovie's made some defensive improvements, but I find it curious that there are only 3 people who escape criticism whenever something goes wrong, and that's Lovie Smith, Faulk, and Aeneas Williams (well 4, Wilkins, but he's irreplaceable.) Williams in my mind has been nearly perfect though.

I read an article the other day from the St. Louis post which criticized nearly every person on the team, even the linebacker coach, offensive line, etc. yet almost no mention of the fact that we were only able to rush for about 30 yards and our defense is in the bottom 4 statwise.

Top Bottom