Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sorry but taking steroids will not make you jacked or a champion

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
We are getting into March and the summer is coming up and the site is going to have the weekend warrior types coming on here wanting help to run a 'cycle'.. these guys show up every year.. post up a thread.. argue when they don't hear what they want to hear.. run a cycle anyway.. and then when the steroids don't make them jacked or help them win a contest or get laid they quit and we never hear from them again. don't believe me? go back to last spring and look and notice how users have 3-4 posts and then never come back. its just like being at your gym and seeing newbs come in and then disappear after a couple weeks. only the regulars stick around and we all know who each of us are and we respect each other. (you know what i'm talking about if you go to the gym around the same time)

okay so listen up! and listen close!
Just because you take steroids doesn't mean they are going to make you better!

steroids will help you recover, they will help you nutrition partition better, they will help you make your body a better machine.. just like putting a BMW motor into a Ford, but unless you know how to use this to your advantage its pointless. you need to have the skills, the techniques, the thousands of hours in the gym of practice and hard work PRIOR to using. knowing how to eat, knowing if/when/how to do cardio.. knowing not just WHAT to eat but how to eat them, when to eat. timing your workouts.

plenty of guys take as much steroids as pro bodybuilders and they look like crap! they gain no muscle. they look terrible. its not the steroids that turn guys into champions. its merely a TOOL to help achieve that.

and even if you don't want to listen to what I just wrote then realize this.

steroids CANNOT change your genetics you were born with

steroids CANNOT make you focus on your workouts (ever notice guys in the gym socializing or playing on their phone the whole time vs. guys who are in there for business)

steroids CANNOT give you the ability to push yourself through the pain of that last agonizing set or rep (I once worked out with a guy who would start feeling a burn and immediately stop his set).. on deadlift day you really don't feel like hitting another set but you do anyway while someone else decides to call it a day

steroids CANNOT give you the ability to never give up until you reached your short term and long term goals. (how many people quit the gym after 2 weeks?)

steroids CANNOT make you go to the gym even if you feel blah that day.

Well said mate, and although this is probably only my 3rd post on here, I fully agree with every word, I've been a pt for 13 years now, and since jan 1st probably taken on 60 new clients, over half have either quit or turn up once a week for a 'chat' whilst doing curls infront of the girls on the treadmills.

I get asked every day about steroids, mostly from guys in their early 20s who couldn't even name one type of oral or injectable! They just want STEROIDS!! It makes me so angry!! I trained for 10 years before touching any type of drug, hit every goal, even broke my back in 2010, took 12 months to recover and started again.

But like you say, most won't listen to reason. I hope to be a part of this forum for a long time to come, as there is always more to learn, and I hope that my knowledge can help others too.

Very well written. I frequent the forums just about every day just to browse and learn more (hence my post count and recent join date). I genuinely wish this could become more mainstream if only to educate the masses on how this stuff truly works. Great post bro!

Thanks Steve! Definitely plan on sticking around. Not only is there such a wealth of information here, but this community has some of the most mature/knowledgeable people in any fitness forum I've ventured.

Lmfao! Just beware of chat and conversation threads ;) you'll start to rethink those words. But for serious juice knowledge EF is the best place to come IMO. Good thread Steve, how's the journey going man?

Agreed Steve. The newbs are always looking for that "magic" that is going to make them the next Jay Cutler. Reality is a much different story. Without the consistent diet and training, the steroids won't do crap for them.

Agreed.
I spent months , hours and hours a day on the net and asking around before touching them . Had training down etc . But it's not just the steroids as my diet was crap .
So your correct it's diet , training , knowledge then last of all steroids ,
This site and people here ( incl ones that have posted :) ) have helped me chose a cycle . Very knowledgable people and the newbies need to research and listen to these people !!! Diet is extremely important as I've found out hard way . Wasted time wasted money and effort , spent more time partying etc in younger days . However This year is my year .

Top Bottom