Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Insights

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I just wanted to pass along some insights from my preparation for the NPC Master competition.

2 ½ weeks in/ 5 weeks to go and everything is on course. This is really going to come down to who shows up. I can walk away with it or get my ass royaly kicked. The range of quality in that age group really varies. Some guys are pitiful old men and some guys are devastatingly muscular. They would be Olympia winners 20 years ago. They’re THAT good! The entertainer in me feels a responsibility to at least give the audience my best. I know I’ll look good. But whether or not I’ll have enough muscle to beat the tops is questionable. At any rate, I’m giving it all I got!

On Diet:

I’m keeping it simple. No sugar, no booze, no white bread, no rice, no potatoes. Lots of protein from various food and supplement sources. I’m not going to bulk up and then try to cut. I think that’s dumb at this point. I’m going old school – just keep it clean, feed my body and avoid what isn’t good for it.

I’m also not going to do any extreme carb cutting or carb loading. That’s all guesswork anyway and you never know how your body is going to react on any given day. I just keep them in moderation and the last few days I’ll cut back on calories to keep my waist as small as possible. That’s it. And yes, I’ll use an herbal diuretic and a laxative the night before to be as empty as possible. That’ll be fun.

I don’t worry about sodium. I can sweat and pee that out a day before the show.

Training:

Going harder than I have in years but avoiding full range super heavy weights. It’s just not worth it. I’m not going to grow in the next month. I just want to get as pumped and thick as possible. That takes lots of volume. There’s no way around it. You have to keep hacking away till it hurts. And then do some more.

Drugs:

As many of you know, I love my Primo. The gains are solid, if not dramatic, and it’s clean and easy on the system. I haven’t done anything in years beyond my HRT so I’m just bumping that a bit and using whatever I had left over hanging around in my cabinet for years, including a vial of mixed orals – some dbol, some var, some tbol, some proviron.

Now this is interesting.

At first I was trying to concoct a way where I’d use one type for a while and another for a while depending on where I was and what I was trying to accomplish. Then I realized, all I’m trying to accomplish is to look as good as possible and all steroids help do that. So does it really matter if I use a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle? Especially since I’m doing such low dosages. In other words, if 2 aspirin cure a headache and 2 Tylenol cure a headache, wouldn’t one aspirin and one Tylenol cure a headache? They all work toward the same goal. I know this goes against 90% of the conventional “wisdom” but it makes sense to me.

Also, I don’t take any orals on off days. What about even levels? Fuck it, levels are all over the place at any rate, but there’s a steady elevation from the injectables anyway. I believe if you’re doing a mainly oral cycle, they shouldn’t be run for more than a month. But what if there are days off? That allows a break and they can be extended a bit. Keep in mind, this is all about peaking for a show, which is a whole other game from just trying to get the best results from a cycle.

I wish I could do more orals. I like orals and always found that mg for mg they were far more effective than injectables. But I can’t risk the liver issues. Of course, I’m using N2GUARD and POST CYCLE. Yes, the PF POST CYCLE is for the picroliv which is important for liver regeneration. And I’m also using Liv 52 and extra milk thistle. And I’m almost out of the orals anyway. They were more for a kick start. Total 20 mgs a day. My man Rick will be sending some Helladrol so I’ll probably use that the last week for some extra hardening. I know…it’s supposed to take a few weeks to work. But I’m in such an anabolic environment I feel it’ll go to work immediately and give that extra 2 % and that’s all I want.

One other thing. For SURE, the UG stuff is nowhere near as potent as pharm. I've done UG test as HRT and felt as if I needed twice as much. That's just the reality.

Supplements:

Literally too many to mention. But GEAR is a stable. I take it up to 5 times a day. Surprisingly, I’m not doing too many shakes. I’m so fucking hungry that when I get a chance to eat I wanna EAT! lol Though a chocolate shake at night works great cause I love chocolate, though I hate zero sugar shakes. With the chocolate, I make my own, and I can use a drop of sugar and a dash of aspartame and just add a lot of cocoa –so it’s chocolatey, like dark chocolate, but not high in carbs. I also use a concoction of supps that give a big insulin boost post workout. That’s working out nicely and it got me thinking about making it a regular product. More on that later.

In the end, it’s still genetics. I have good lines, probably tighter skin than most guys my age and I’m a good poser (though that doesn’t really matter in the judging). All I can do is make the most of that. I never had arms or legs. Lol. I’m just trying to get them as shapely as possible. And let me tell you, the biggest challenge at this age isn’t the fact that muscle doesn’t grow as well. It isn’t the stress of the weight. It’s the fucking accompanying PAIN. My back hurts, my knees hurt, my shoulders hurt. Not from muscular soreness but from degeneration. It’s blows monkey cock. But, aging ain’t for pussies. You do what ya gotta do.

That’s it for now. Off to do legs!

Nelson bro its really motivating for us juniors to know that u r competing at this age.
I wish u all the best & success.
Thanku for posting here as ur post itself was educational :)

Nelson - You are an inspiration to us all, you can count with our fullest support.

Thank You!

Thanks guys. Once I hit the stage, I may not be intimidating anybody...but I want to feel like I did my best. So far I can't be training any harder or eating any stricter. And that's the way I'm gonna keep it for another 5 weeks.

Thanks for sharing Nelson, everyone has their own approach and their own ideas about what works for them, its a privilege to have someone with your experience share info like this.

I just have to add that the fact Nelson is still competing really does solidify his credibility. There is nothing more real than living this shit outside of the boards and not just on here.

Much props bro, Nelson you get my respect for this brother.

-Big Rick Rock

Top Bottom