Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow progress while on juice?!

wadboram

I have been lifting weights for about 5 years and I weigh 205 lbs with around 15% body fat (36 years old). My objective is to have a good muscular body and I'm nearly reached that but I'd like to speed up things.
I ran 3 cycles only in the 5 years (4 years and half solid natural training) with an average of 3-4 grams of juice in 6-8 weeks periods. I do PCT as recommended.
My question is my last testosterone e cycle made me gain good strength on compound exercises but I didn't gain that much weight almost 3 lbs with no water. All my friends and the coach in the gym noticed that I have a better physique than before (more muscular). I do clean bulking with about 300-400 calorie surplus above my maintenance cause when I increase more than this I get a lot of fat. Protein is always in the range of 200g-220g /day.

Does this mean that I'm slow progressing on juice due to the fact that I'm approaching my genetic potential? or I shouldn't have big expectations and this is a good gain?

Last edited:
Any bloodwork while on the cycle? It could have been super super low dosed and you were just barely in the above normal range or could have just been out right bunk.
Also what was your weekly dosage.

I have been lifting weights for about 5 years and I weigh 205 lbs with around 15% body fat (36 years old). My objective is to have a good muscular body and I'm nearly reached that but I'd like to speed up things.
I ran 3 cycles only in the 5 years (4 years and half solid natural training) with an average of 3-4 grams of juice in 6-8 weeks periods. I do PCT as recommended.
My question is my last testosterone e cycle made me gain good strength on compound exercises but I didn't gain that much weight almost 3 lbs with no water. All my friends and the coach in the gym noticed that I have a better physique than before (more muscular). I do clean bulking with about 300-400 calorie surplus above my maintenance cause when I increase more than this I get a lot of fat. Protein is always in the range of 200g-220g /day.

Does this mean that I'm slow progressing on juice due to the fact that I'm approaching my genetic potential? or I shouldn't have big expectations and this is a good gain?

That is the problem.

When you don't see gains on a cycle it's could be down to a few things.

1) You're not eating enough.
2) You're not training hard enough.
3) The gear you have is under-dosed or bunk.
4) You need a higher dosage.

3lbs on a cycle of test e is low. On my first cycle I gained about 14lbs and kept maybe half. But I was definitely beyond my 'genetic potential'. So it seems like your supplier might be letting you down. Change supplier - unfortunately we can't give you any information regarding good ones. I'd love to as I wish I had that guidance before I purchased from a new one but it's the forum rules.

When you don't see gains on a cycle it's could be down to a few things.

1) You're not eating enough.
2) You're not training hard enough.
3) The gear you have is under-dosed or bunk.
4) You need a higher dosage.

3lbs on a cycle of test e is low. On my first cycle I gained about 14lbs and kept maybe half. But I was definitely beyond my 'genetic potential'. So it seems like your supplier might be letting you down. Change supplier - unfortunately we can't give you any information regarding good ones. I'd love to as I wish I had that guidance before I purchased from a new one but it's the forum rules.

Of course it may be due to many factors as you mentioned but what is the average lean mass gain after 6 weeks of running test e??
I'm not counting water weight and what is lost after cycle i.e. in your first cycle is only 7 lbs? and by the way I tried before bulking/cutting where I get more gains from previous cycles but now I prefer slow steady lean mass gain.

Of course it may be due to many factors as you mentioned but what is the average lean mass gain after 6 weeks of running test e??
I'm not counting water weight and what is lost after cycle i.e. in your first cycle is only 7 lbs? and by the way I tried before bulking/cutting where I get more gains from previous cycles but now I prefer slow steady lean mass gain.

I just noticed that you're running Test E for 6-8 weeks. That's your problem. That is far too short. Should be closer to 12. I've never done a cycle of Test E that's shorter than 12. The first six weeks, there's no real guarantee that you're going to slap on much muscle - you usually start seeing gains at the 4-5 week mark.

Any benefit if I front load next time with 1000mg (divided over a week) ?

Depends the ester, if it is Enanthate, there is but small enough to not worth the money.

It's better to frontload with Propionate, that is, Test E + Test Prop at the same time the first 4 weeks, something like Test E @ 500 - 600 mg a week + Test Prop @ 100 - 150 mg every other day.

Top Bottom