Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silly Question...(s)

ask4abs

Questions.. sorry!

Firstly... does it matter where/how CEC are undertaken depending on initial certification?

I'm a detail oriented person and I've been researching this and not been able to determine..

Also - why does it not matter where the initial cert is obtained? And is it cool that I have a BSc in Maths & Computer Science (for all those who prefer college educated trainers (?) ) ??

I haven't quite determined whether I will train on the side or make it a main endeavour - but it is something that I feel very passionately for and is very important to me - I love discussing fitness/health with people and offering tips/advice - ideally, I'd like to go into group exercise instruction but maintain a focus on one-to-one training, since I've been involved with teaching/training for 5+ years as a "working hobby" and love to help people meet goals..

Thanks for your patience in reading and I look forward to any/all responses,

Abbi

Questions.. sorry!

Firstly... does it matter where/how CEC are undertaken depending on initial certification?

I'm a detail oriented person and I've been researching this and not been able to determine..

Also - why does it not matter where the initial cert is obtained? And is it cool that I have a BSc in Maths & Computer Science (for all those who prefer college educated trainers (?) ) ??

I haven't quite determined whether I will train on the side or make it a main endeavour - but it is something that I feel very passionately for and is very important to me - I love discussing fitness/health with people and offering tips/advice - ideally, I'd like to go into group exercise instruction but maintain a focus on one-to-one training, since I've been involved with teaching/training for 5+ years as a "working hobby" and love to help people meet goals..

Thanks for your patience in reading and I look forward to any/all responses,

Abbi

About your question about credentials, I think this post from my blog will help you:

Personal Training Certifcations | Career In Fitness

It matters because it says alot about your financial situation and exam taking capabilities. You should not go for the cheap or the easy.

Top Bottom