Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shedding the fat

jennstar

I have always been into excercise but just really starting to get serious about it i am 5'5 and 125 pounds i have always had a muscular physique even when not working out i have been into it for about 2 months i wake up in the morning do intense cardio on an empty stomach for 30 min every day and in the evening i do weight training for about an hour my diet is really good i eat about 6 times per day barley any carbs high protein but for some reason it is so hard to get the fat off i even take the exenadrine to help any suggestions on what to do to shed the extra pounds.:cool:

The best tip I've gotten from these fine ladies is a simple one: Lift more weight. Lift as much as you can safly, keep stepping it up. You body will burn more calories and more fat.

Susan

are you counting calories? for a cutting diet i would start off with 15 calories per lb. of body weight, per day, makign sure to eat about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. don't go below 12 calories per pound, otherwise your metabolism drops. if you have a naturally muscular physique, count yourself lucky. how long have you been on the xenadrine? it took me a few days to see results from e/c/a. don't try to drop more than a pound or so a week, too fast a drop could send the body into shock and make it preserve fat all it can. that's just what i've heard...

I eat 1300-1800 a day, if I eat more than 1500 I make it less than %15 carbs. I'm wondering if this is a little much? (I weigh 110)

Thanks for the advice girls its really cool that you can actually talk with people that dont think that your stupid when you ask these kind of questions.:cool:

Top Bottom