Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharon Bruneau

stuntjerk

Interesting reading. I made the trip out to Vegas just to party with a group of friends and just happened to catch the Olympia Expo, lucky me. I have to say Sharon Bruneau was the most stunning, exotic, eloquant woman there. She stole the show. I met Monica (and yes, she's extremely sweet but a "little" nieve) and Cory seemed fake to us but still nice (alot of work done to that woman) but, Sharon was the consumate professional. Extremely attentive, nice, approachable and gorgeous. She spoke to fans and gave advice for hours. We didn't mind waiting for a picture as she spoke with fans,(she's nice to look at) as the information was very educational. The woman knows her stuff.

Great phisique...

Sharon08.jpg

Wow, I wasn't sure who Sharon was??? OMG! She's awesome! Anyone have anymore pics? I'm curious to see! Very cool! ;)

AJ

OK, someone tell me how to post on Pic on these things. I got a picture with her from the Olympia Expo that should make ya'll jealous as hell.

You can a look at her website: www.sbruneau.com

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

E,
Thanks. I've now successfully posted my first pic on the EF board. I picked that one up from a website. Now if only I could learn how to do that from a photo on my desktop.
dirkpitt51

Top Bottom