Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SERMS - Nolva/Clomid/Evista/Letro etc...

Brenn4423

Hey all,

Can we have a quick chat regaring SERMS...

I have been doing quite a bit of research and have come across a whole bunch of SERMS and different information on each. I have seen such claims as Letro works the best for fighting off Gyno if it appears, but then I have also read that Nolva is more effective than Letro and that Evista is best for fighting off Gyno???? I have also seen some posts say that Nolva is no better than a placebo and that clomid is more proven. I have also seen that Nolva has less side effects and is better than Clomid??? I have even seen Nolva be accused of causing cancer.... (Information Overload):confused:...

I am interested in doing a cycle which I have previously posted on this forum. The cycle would be basically:

1-16 Test E (x2/week of 250mg)
1-14 Equipoise (x2/week of 200mg)
3-7 HCG (x2/week of 250iu)
10-16 HCG (x2/week of 250iu)
Adex 3-17 (.5mg eod)

I also plan on using primordial performance's testosterone recovery stack for pct.

However I want some serms laying around in case Gyno flares up and I also want some serms for PCT.

I was planning on having Letro laying around in case I needed to combat gyno during cycle (only as/if needed)

and then I was planning on using Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

Can anyone help me with figuring out the best SERMS for 1) PCT and 2) to have on hand in case of Gyno.

Please assume that I can find Letro, Nolva, Clomid and Evista. (if there is another SERM that you recomend, please let me know.)

Also, any other PCT advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have seen such claims as letro works the best for fighting off Gyno

Letrozole is the strongest AI on the market

I have also read that nolva is more effective than letro

This is not correct I think you are not understanding the difference between Serms and AI's

I have even seen nolva be accused of causing cancer.... (Information Overload):confused:...

Tamoxifen is not known to cause any types of cancer in humans other than endometrial cancer and uterine sarcoma unless you are a women then you do not have to worry about this.

Can anyone help me with figuring out the best SERMS for 1) PCT and 2) to have on hand in case of Gyno.

Arimidex is my personal choice to run along side a cycle to help prevent gyno. The cycle layout including AI and PCT is just fine.

Raloxifene (Evista), Tamoxifen (Nolva) and Clomiphene (Clomid) are all SERM's (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators). Another being used is Toremifene (Fareston) which you may come across in your research. Letrozole (Femara) is an aromatase inhibitor (AI) along with Anastrozole (Arimidex) and Exemestane (Aromasin).

Just to touch on also the cancer causing effects of Tamoxifen as mentioned by eClenbuterol it is correct about the types of cancer he mentioned but the toxicities of tamoxifen in men have not been well studied as Tamoxifen is prescribed mainly for women so studies are obviosuly biased towards women which is understandable when you look at statistics for breast cancer in men and women. That said I use Nolva for every PCT I undertake but my advice is to limit the time where possible when using Nolva. The cases of cancer where Nolva is to blame in women are statistically very low and usually is after long term use but even so use Nolva sparingly.

Use them as little as you can. If something else can take there place use that.

agree

i'd rather run masteron, winstrol or primo in place of an AI

but for estro-sensitive peeps such as myself i prefer to run aromasin alongside all of that regardless

So you would prefer to run Aromasin over Arimidex?

Many do but for the majority adex works just fine for on cycle estrogen control and as swole mentioned you can also include a synergistic DHT derivative steroid in your cycle which may allow you to do away with an AI altogether.

agree

i'd rather run masteron, winstrol or primo in place of an AI

but for estro-sensitive peeps such as myself i prefer to run aromasin alongside all of that regardless

Just about every cycle I run has Primo or Masteron in it. Im one of those guys who bloat real bad on Testosterone cycles so it works great.:supercool

Top Bottom