Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Senator Specter to probe Pats on spygate

bigmann245

Just when the Pats thought they were out of hot water and all this spygate behind them now Senator Specter is going to do his own probe on the Pats and the NFL and see if any further charges need to be filed..... bwahahahahahaha suspend the shitty team for a year and be done with it. I hope they bury the pats....

MightyMouse69 said:
welcome to last year? WTF where do you get your news, Uncle Jebs Country Store!

dude you pats fans are so predictible. the only comeback you have about this is the fact that its old..... lol i knew it was old and i also knew i would get this response......and ill start 10 threads about it over the next year just to keep it in their face. i would be ashamed if i were a pats fan right now. im a jags fan and even when they sucked i was still a fan but if it was uncovered they cheated it would be seriously hard for me to stay a jags fan. i dont care if they lose every game in a season but if they cheat im not proud to be a fan.

bigmann245 said:
dude you pats fans are so predictible. the only comeback you have about this is the fact that its old..... lol i knew it was old and i also knew i would get this response......and ill start 10 threads about it over the next year just to keep it in their face. i would be ashamed if i were a pats fan right now. im a jags fan and even when they sucked i was still a fan but if it was uncovered they cheated it would be seriously hard for me to stay a jags fan. i dont care if they lose every game in a season but if they cheat im not proud to be a fan.
Then you better stop being a fan of them then. Guess what? they cheat to.

Mangina and the Jets filmed the Pats sideline last year but the Patriots didnt care. They only reported it this year because Mangina threw them under the bus

Coach Jimmy Johnson formerly of the Dallas COWBOYS said he used to do it and he knows of others who did the same thing. John Madden used to rifle through the opponents garbage after the games to see if he could find any notes that would give him an edge

Seattle was cheating and they still might be for all we know. They were piping the fan noise into the stadium speakers when opposing teams were on offense so they couldn't hear their signals. It definitely gave them an unfair advantage for home games.
Ever wonder why out of all of the indoor stadiums theirs was so much louder? Their fans don't yell any louder than those in Minnesota, or St. Louis, or Indy. You get the idea. The Colts have also done this as well.

Denver violating the salary cap hmmm thats kind of cheating to.

I mean come one all teams cheat in some way or another.

Wait a sec. A senator is going to check out the Pats? Really? Doesn't he had anything more important to do?

needtogetaas said:
Mangina and the Jets filmed the Pats sideline last year but the Patriots didnt care. They only reported it this year because Mangina threw them under the bus

Coach Jimmy Johnson formerly of the Dallas COWBOYS said he used to do it and he knows of others who did the same thing. John Madden used to rifle through the opponents garbage after the games to see if he could find any notes that would give him an edge

Seattle was cheating and they still might be for all we know. They were piping the fan noise into the stadium speakers when opposing teams were on offense so they couldn't hear their signals. It definitely gave them an unfair advantage for home games.
Ever wonder why out of all of the indoor stadiums theirs was so much louder? Their fans don't yell any louder than those in Minnesota, or St. Louis, or Indy. You get the idea. The Colts have also done this as well.

Denver violating the salary cap hmmm thats kind of cheating to.

I mean come one all teams cheat in some way or another.

i heard about the fan noise but i didnt know it was against the rules cause the way the announcers were talking about it was like it was a good idea. i know a few stadiums were built in a way to make the fans noise sound louder too. i wouldnt call it cheating though.

as for taping the other teams signals its allowed just not from the sidelines. the pats had the dude on the sidelines with a video camera just to tape the other teams signals.

Top Bottom