Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selectorized ab crunch machines in gyms

kx250rider

I've been working the abs hard for the past few months, and liking the results. I have a vertical crunch bench, and also a hyperextension bench; both of which I hold a hex db while working. I found a high-end Bodymasters ab machine with a 300-lb stack, and the price is right.

Any opinions on selectorized machines vs. bench & db for crunches & ab work? I already have a decent sixpack, but it's only 12 oz cans... I want a sixpack of 40's :cool: .

Charles

Although this isn't the exact machine, here's basically what I'm looking at: Google Image Result for http://www.myadpost.com/classifieds/upload/us/health_beauty/us_health_beauty.11372.1.jpg

my gym has 3 weighted ab machines I use all 3 and end with hanging leg raises

I'm really happy with mine... I also do hanging leg raises, sometimes with some weight on my feet. Great results with the Cybex machine! I see a lot more size in the abs, and I'm getting more definition in the obliques. Definitely this machine's a permanent fixture in my weight room, and I'll be watching for others that might be even better :idea: .

Charles

300 lbs is awesome mine only go up to 200 lbs and I gotta add extra weight :(

300 lbs is awesome mine only go up to 200 lbs and I gotta add extra weight :(

I just realized I had said 300, but mine is only a 250-lb stack. My high pulley machine is 300. Sorry for mis-stating... This pic is my machine. The original link was a similar one based on description before I picked mine up.

Charles

Top Bottom