Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle

WWJHD

I'm about rady to start planning my second gear cycle. My last cycle was 10 weeks of 250mg E3D Test-E, followed by one week of 40mg Nolva, then 3 weeks of 20mg nolva. I wound up getting a solid 7-10 lbs muscle from that first one. I had Arimidex on my plan at .25mg EOD, but I ran into problems with my connect, so I wound up monitoring my gyno and planned on using nolva to clear it up during the cycle.

For my second cycle, I plan to keep the Test-E, but might up the dose to 300-350mg E3D. I plan to add Equipoise, but not sure how much. I hear 2/3 - 3/4 of your Test dose. I also consider Deca, but I like Eq because it is less supressive

With this cycle, I almost definitely want to use Arimidex. Reason being, I got some bad back acne post-cycle last time. I dont think my estrogen levels were in check.

So, Test-E, Eq or Deca, Nolva PCT with Arimidex run the whole time. I'm thinking 12 weeks. What is the best way to run these to build off my gains from first cycle as well as limit post-cycle acne and hormone fluctuations?

Thanks for your help

Also, my stats-
32 years old
6'2" 215 lbs
Serious Lifting experience - 14 years

Thanks again

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Deca is not more suppressive then test. If you inject test is justs down your bodies production of test period!!! and just as much as any other if not more. No it Just takes a differenct kind of pct. Most if not the entire steroid world is under the though that deca and nandro/progesterin steroids shut you down more which in reality is bull shit,. No they take a different kind of pct and if your plan is to use nolva then you are in for a rude awakening. Nolva is by far the worst post cycle after a nandro/progestrin cycle you can get since it up regulates the progesterone receptor and the estrogen receptor and raises estrogen when on and causes estrogen rebound when you come ogg.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html read the thread top to bottom.

Now When you want is the right cycle and the right pct this time. Each time you cycle the chance of not recovering gets greater. Suit your self if you want to do things wrong. Contact me if you want to approach things from a science based angel and work with some one with years of experience

I was comparing Deca with Equipoise as far as being more suppressive, but I agree that with proper support, Deca is more effective in a Test-E, Dbol cycle. I read about Nolva. Does the use of Aromasin and Forma battle the PCT effects that lead to increased acne? I am just trying to figure out why my Nolva PCT last time lead to acne overload. From your article, it seems that Nolva actually increased estrogen, or at least doesnt down-regulate it. If I am still suffereing from my botched PCT, what could I do right now to regulate my hormones and clear up my acne?

Thanks

Top Bottom