Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saw an NCAA tourney game in Austin last night, some observations...

Longhorn85

GIRLS HAVE MORE FUN
I think I am enjoying the women's tourney more than the men's this year. Maybe it's because the competition is better, and my daughter is a player who hopes be on the UT team in a few years.

I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE TEXAS GIRLS
I had my binos at the game, and even though I was sitting next to my 13 yr old daughter, I did some serious girl watching. Texas played Cal-Santa Barbara. The Cal players are much better looking than the UT players, but the UT cheerleaders are much better looking and have nicer bodies than the Cal girls.

STANDING ROOM ONLY---NOT
It was surprisingly easy to get a ticket in a seat up close. We were even able to move down near-courtside at halftime. If you like live basketball, check out a womens NCAA game. I hope to get down to San Antonio to see the final four.

BOOKENDS
If you get a chance to see Texas play, check out their two freshmen in the starting lineup. Bowers and Schrieber (sounds like a comedy act from the 70s) are both over 6'4" tall and can shoot the bottom out of the hoop.

HOOK 'EM!!!

Yes I do, but I came about it honestly. Like I said, my daughter is a player. I've watched a lot of her games and I got drawn into watching college. It's pretty good stuff. No WNBA yet for me though.

Top Bottom