Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturdat June 21 Boxing: Arthur Abraham v. Edison Miranda II

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
Their first fight played out like a Hollywood script: rife with drama, incredible two-way exchanges, Abraham suffering a broken jaw (yet still won the fight), multiple head butts, low blows and controversy.

On Saturday, June 21, undefeated middleweight champion Arthur Abraham, and the explosive, hard-hitting Edison Miranda will co-star in the emotionally charged sequel, live on Showtime Championship Boxing at 9 p.m. ET/PT

abraham_miranda373.jpg

Stats:

“King” Arthur Abraham (26-0, 21 KOs) is one of boxing’s most respected world champions. Unbeaten in his pro career, Abraham won the IBF middleweight title in December of 2005 with a fifth round knockout of Kingsley Ikeke, and he has since compiled seven successful defenses, four by knockout.

Notable losses: None

Edison ‘Pantera’ Miranda (30-2, 26 KOs) has thrilled fans with his exciting performances ever since he made his United States debut in 2005. A former world middleweight title challenger, Miranda went up to the super middleweight class in October of 2007, and after an impressive fifth round TKO over Henry Porras.

Notable losses:

Miranda suffered a humiliating defeat by being KOed by Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik in the 7th round during their fight in 2007.

Miranda lost his first fight with Abraham by UD (116-109, 115-109, 114-109) even though Abraham broke his jaw in the 4th round of their 12 round bout.

miranda cracked hiz jaw 1st fight and got robbed .. all in .. takin the pts

hurricane187 said:
miranda cracked hiz jaw 1st fight and got robbed .. all in .. takin the pts

IMO Miranda got screwed on the first one. There was no way he would have gotten any favorable treatment in Germany anyway. He looks in shape for this one too.

SLAYER69! said:
good. some boxing. Stuff like this will get us through till football season

This is the only sport I follow religiously. The thing that sucks is the odds on some of the fights. I'll try to cover as much as I can though.

Army Vet said:
This is the only sport I follow religiously. The thing that sucks is the odds on some of the fights. I'll try to cover as much as I can though.
I know. I try to put up the UFC events sometimes. Those odds get crazy too.

SLAYER69! said:
good. some boxing. Stuff like this will get us through till football season
yea if i make it till football season .. my k will prob be long gone by then

Top Bottom