Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS s4 ...Requires PCT?

Bear_Hunter

Just looking for some experienced INFO in regards to S4. I have been able to dig up everything I need to know about it around the webz, along with some very good logs here on elitefitness. I have decided to go with this forums sponsor and order two bottles of S4.

I am 220lbs lean, and plan on take 25mg of S4 2x a day 5 on 2 off

It will be nice, light experimental cycle with the stuff, I think it may also help with the beach body.

Now the question I have is....

Do I require a PCT to run this? I have seen that it is "mildly" suppressive.

Any suggestions for a proper PCT (if one is required..)? I am not certain using nolva and comid like for a normal AAS is wise in this case... Dosing/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank's in advance for any help!

bump? ive read debates on if u need a pct or not. some say yes, some no. updates/ if u started yet that is.

I too am interested in this question. Just finishing my 10 wk S4 cycle. I'm going to go cold turkey, no pct and see how it goes. I can usually tell if my test is low (depressed mood, cold hands, bad bloodflow).

i have 2 s4's on the way, and as much as i have read u do not need pct, and alot of ppl actually use this directly after a cycle/pct protocol, or for bridging one cycle to the next.

IE:
Beastdrol weeks 1-4
PCT weeks 4-8
s4 weeks 9-16

although i have read because of the mild suppression possibility it would be beneficial to run a product the last 4 weeks of the sarms with fadogia or bulbine. suach as hcgenerate or phytoserms 347. for added fat loss i also have on order Adderllin as a thermogenic supplement and need2slin for insulin control. should be pretty gnarly! cant fuckin wait :vanp::vanp:

Top Bottom