Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS OSTA/S4 stack-What dosage should I take?

Northface1979

Hi fellow BB, I am a 30 year old male, never used any "products" before and I thought I would try the famous stuff from the "sponsor". Any advice that anyone can give me would be much appreciated as I am on here to learn, read and get big!
Stats as @ 1 December 2010

Weight: 84kg
Height: 181cm
BF%: approx. 17%

My goal is to reach between 85kg and 87kg body weight, with a 15% BF.

Any advice on either f these two SARM's would be welcome. I am in Australia, does anyone know how long it took from order to delivery for the items from the sponsor?

I'm getting ready to make a journal using those two items, i would dose the osta at 20mg and the S-4 at 30mg

Those dosages should help keep you from developing sides.

...Oh and I forgot to mention, I have done a lot of research on the SARMSEARCH items, but some of it is conflicting, so I guess I need reassurance from people that have had expeerience with it. And yes, I have read pretty much all of the threads/posts on EF in regards to this subject!

I'm getting ready to make a journal using those two items, i would dose the osta at 20mg and the S-4 at 30mg

Those dosages should help keep you from developing sides.

Thanks Radar! I presume those doses are per day, what time should I take the dose and should I take it together or seperately? Thanks again:)

Thanks Radar! I presume those doses are per day, what time should I take the dose and should I take it together or seperately? Thanks again:)

I would seperate them,once in the AM another PM that way you can rest assured that they will not interact with each other.

They shouldnt compete with each other anyways.
I will be taking both soon with a higher dosed s4 (75mg).

I would say do:
15mg mk2866
50mg S4

They shouldnt compete with each other anyways.
I will be taking both soon with a higher dosed s4 (75mg).

I would say do:
15mg mk2866
50mg S4

well i like to err on the side of caution as both of these are research chemicals and i like to let my EF buds do it safely ,theres always next time to up the dose ,becides theres no evidence that mixing both together will enhance the receptors in the eye or anywhere else for that matter ,so i stand behind my original comment!

well i like to err on the side of caution as both of these are research chemicals and i like to let my EF buds do it safely ,theres always next time to up the dose ,becides theres no evidence that mixing both together will enhance the receptors in the eye or anywhere else for that matter ,so i stand behind my original comment!

Oh, no doubt there still most likely be eye problems with S4, but I dont think osta will increase/enhance s4 sides..

Top Bottom