Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM Cycle and Clen with possible T3.

Rikester

Coming up on my 3rd week of SARM cycle, I think I'm going to take it to 12 weeks. This is my 1st cycle and I was grabbing two different common cycles and combining them together but avoiding LGD-4033 because of the shutdown and PCT requirements.

I'm trying to re-comp, 6'2" and 200lbs. Most likely 16-18% body fat based on my abs situation. I'm only doing P90X and TRX style workouts.

S4- 50mg (split between AM and PM) and tapering up till I get sides. At 60mg now.

MK-2866 25mg

MK-677 25mg

GW-501516 10mg pre-workout

My question is about introducing Clen and/or T3. I did a few weeks of this a few months back, dropped down to 185lbs. When I came back from vacation I switched to "The Anabolic Diet" and put on some quick weight with almost no extra fat. I think I've been eating far too few calories or it was just a rebound from Clen/T3.

So doing a Clen and/or a T3 cycle with my current SARM cycle, recommended or a waste? I will plan on doing some HIT/Tabata work or just steady state.

Did you ever end up running the Clen cycle? I am running one now and considering a SARMS cycle on top. Curious to hear results.

I did, i cycled up from 20mg up to about 80mg on the Clen. I didn't do a good job of tracking my T3 but I did ramp it up. I never got a chance to do some heavy cardio to take advantage, but I did do some fasted weight training and did some intermittent fasting. I lost about 2 lbs with about a 300 calorie deficit, on the plus side I didn't loose any strength. Last time I had almost no endurance, I couldn't get my over head presses up to 75% of my max.

I had the typical night sweats and racing heart rate at random times.(Nothing like laying down and 10mins later your heart is at 90bps)

I was really hoping for some very drastic results, but I think I was just too lazy to follow a good regimen.

Small update, I'm up to 80mg morning and night on the S4. No yellow tinting, but a very obvious night-blindness. Going from a well lit area to a darker one is the biggest problem I notice.

Top Bottom