Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs dolphins tonight,hell yeah

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
H

hog#head#cheese

I'll be parked in plaza level row 9,N.O proved last week that we can fix our defensive problems.Shockey debuts tonight Against my second fav team Parcell's Dolphins. I'm very curious of them as well.Football season is here..........HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!!

sounds saweeeet bro, i'm hitting up the colts vs. bengals game.

Give us a play by play on indy we know the bengals are gonna suck

i'm pretty much going to see the new stadium. my gf has season tickets and we usually don't go to any pre-season shit. If Manning isn't playing then i don't care. It will be a "social" event tonight!!!!!

shockey is a cancer. im a giants fan and watched the petulant child develop over the last too many years. he is a complainer and will throw off the chemistry of the offense if he doesnt get the ball every other play. so glad we got rid of him. you have a good team, he will only be trouble after the honeymoon.

shockey is a cancer. im a giants fan and watched the petulant child develop over the last too many years. he is a complainer and will throw off the chemistry of the offense if he doesnt get the ball every other play. so glad we got rid of him. you have a good team, he will only be trouble after the honeymoon.

Sometimes a real player needs that kick in the ass to prosper

Sometimes a real player needs that kick in the ass to prosper

just wait till he starts throwing his hands up after every play, walking back to the huddle shaking his head, and then getting in the qb's ear about why he didnt get the ball. he will then follow suit by dropping the next 1 or 2 passes that hit him right between the numbers and fucking laugh about it on his way back to the huddle! fucking asshole.

he became famous because in his rookie year he trucked a 4th string cb during an indianapolis preseason game. he has never lived up to the hype. good luck. he loved the giants owner too. id hate to see how far down he will go if he becomes unhappy. and n.o. has plenty of offensive weapons that are better than him. good luck.

Top Bottom