Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints and Bears fans

onerepmaximum

For those of you who are in the region of the country that will televise this comedy of errors:

I will be one of four people in the Superdome tomorrow sporting a Brian Urlacher Jersey. It's gonna be me, my bro, Brian Urlacher. Paris Hilton will probably be in one of the boxes. So if you see someone on TV during the game wearing such a jersey and it's not Paris Hilton (or the big man himself), it might be me. Just so ya know.

NOT TRUE on the 54 jersey

i been many games were good ole #54 wasnt in the same conference (AFL west game) and i saw 20+ urlacher jerseys

fuckers wear his jersey to chagers games

tiger88 said:
NOT TRUE on the 54 jersey

i been many games were good ole #54 wasnt in the same conference (AFL west game) and i saw 20+ urlacher jerseys

fuckers wear his jersey to chagers games
Damn it! I was hoping to stick out in the crowd so they would have to put us on TV. Now I'm gonna have to get drunk and belligerent.

onerepmaximum said:
Damn it! I was hoping to stick out in the crowd so they would have to put us on TV. Now I'm gonna have to get drunk and belligerent.

ya i was like WTF is with these Urlacher jerseys here??

if u wanna stand out do what i did.....buy a blue chargers jersey of a OLD ORANGE BUCS JERSEY

IN THE NFL he is the #2 jersey sold next to Micheal Vick

for white male football fans Brian Urlacher is #1

all the wanna be thugs sport #7 on the dirty birds......

tiger88 said:

ya i was like WTF is with these Urlacher jerseys here??

if u wanna stand out do what i did.....buy a blue chargers jersey of a OLD ORANGE BUCS JERSEY

IN THE NFL he is the #2 jersey sold next to Micheal Vick

for white male football fans Brian Urlacher is #1

all the wanna be thugs sport #7 on the dirty birds......
My jersey is orange. I think it's a throwback. Maybe I'll just start running some beyatches over that are wearing Mcallister or Brooks jerseys.

Top Bottom