Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4/andarine 100mgs a day causes vision issues

Hiaoserl

I just wanted to confirm to everybody that the rumors are true and that s4/andarine does in fact cause vision side effects. This is really no good and I’m gonna stop using it as I’m a truck driver and I can’t be having these types of Mischief going on.
I’m four weeks into the cycle with sarms should I switch to one that doesn’t have any side effects like that that would be safe for a truck driver who’s driving pretty much every day?
My goals are lean muscle mass and strength and 56 years old and 5’9, 222 pounds

of course it causes issues when you are running DOULBE the recomended dose... what would you expect? ill give you a recommendation but if you want to dose wreckelssly, do not expect o have a good experience with anything you are using

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 20-30 per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I just wanted to confirm to everybody that the rumors are true and that s4/andarine does in fact cause vision side effects. This is really no good and I’m gonna stop using it as I’m a truck driver and I can’t be having these types of Mischief going on.
I’m four weeks into the cycle with sarms should I switch to one that doesn’t have any side effects like that that would be safe for a truck driver who’s driving pretty much every day?
My goals are lean muscle mass and strength and 56 years old and 5’9, 222 pounds
andarine s4 does have vision sides at higher doses
but why use andarine? get some testolone rad140 its way stronger and better imo

ostarine would be a smart choice with some gw

make sure you use n2guard it works great

try some s4 why not

Top Bottom