Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roy Jones Jnr as a heavyweight????

Wolverine_K1

What do you guys think of the greatest fighter who ever lived moving from light heavy to heavy to challenge John Ruiz for his title? I think he can do it only because he is such a gifted athlete and because Ruiz is an ordinary fighter. He could probably add 20lbs comfortably but still be about 20-30 lbs lighter. Any opinions? How would he change his training etc????:angel:

he weighs in at 170-175 when he's not getting ready for a fight, he could probably put on 15 lbs easy. He could fight at 190 wuth ruiz at 210, and he wouldn't lose much speed, but he still won't have heavyweight punching power. I still think he beats ruiz.

RJ Jr

In my opinion, Roy is the best light heavyweight to ever wear the crown. Pound for pound, we all know he is insane. Why mess with it? There is only one reason that I can logistically see Jones doing this. A need for competition. Then it makes perfect sense.

If I was making millions to fight I would make it a priority to come in awesome shape. Ruiz comes in sloppy, Jones tight. Jones is going to be the technician he is and Ruiz is going to get real tired trying to catch him. I don't see Ruiz getting knocked out (possible) but I do see him lossing.

Top Bottom