Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rosie O'Donnell's haircut

supersizeme

Good god...what the hell is going on here. This looks like some shit I had when I was 12 and was busting ollies and 360s on my skateboard and saying "dude" a lot. This is a straight up gleaming the cube style do she has going on. I have yet to see a haircut that more loudly screams, "Hi...I munch rug!" If I'm not mistaken, havoc has the same shit going on at the top of his dome, but don't quote me on it.

Image: http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020918/capt.1032376579.rosie_quits_nyr116.jpg

Also, does anyone have any idea why my pics show up as links and not as pictures? I'm using the [ img ] [ /img ] things like I always used to and for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

supersizeme said:
Good god...what the hell is going on here. This looks like some shit I had when I was 12 and was busting ollies and 360s on my skateboard and saying "dude" a lot. This is a straight up gleaming the cube style do she has going on. I have yet to see a haircut that more loudly screams, "Hi...I munch rug!" If I'm not mistaken, havoc has the same shit going on at the top of his dome, but don't quote me on it.

Image: http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020918/capt.1032376579.rosie_quits_nyr116.jpg
Have you any idea the level of hate I have for you?

Looks like she used a Flo-bee

With yesteday being leg day, Im as worn out as Rosie O'donnell's fork.

Dawookie

i'm pretty sure she went to her overpaid NY hair stylist and said... could you please make me just that much more fucking obnoxious and unnatractive to men.

Notice her left hand was all banged up?? I bet she was horsing some Twinkies or Ho Hos, and chomped down on her fat fingers. What a pig...

Top Bottom