Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids in Pro sports

Micker

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6550426?MSNHPHCP&GT1=9232

WoW, what a shocker. Come on are these people that stupid?? Hell, my grandma knows that everyone in the WWF is using mad drugs. You really have to test these guys lol :) ?? Next they will try to tell us that Pro Bodybuilders use Steroids!! Its a suprise that Evander Holyfield was on roids?? No one gets that muscular and ripped naturally. I would go out on a limb and say that Mike Tyson used roids.........

I just get mad that people still believe there isn't rampant steroid abuse in ALL pro sports. You get these articles like its big news. Jeez, the idiot who wants to look good at the beach uses steroids, you don't think someone with millions on the line, who dedicated their lives to a sport would do it?? I would say 99% of the people in Pro Sports that rely on strength and 100% of the people who rely on muscular looks, are using enhancement drugs. No need to test anyone, they are all using period.

The powers that be need to either accept it and move on or do some MAJOR restructuring of some sports. You think that Pro Bodybuilding could ever survive switching to non-steroid competitors?? Imagine having the vision of Ronnie Coleman in your mind and then seeing a natural Mr. O!! Too late for that now that these freaks have been created. You think someone wants to see an all natural Pro wrestler after The Rock and Steve Goldberg etc.(OMG, The Rock used roids!! No way!!)?? No, people want to see freaks, superheros if you will. No one wants to see the guy down the street in a singlet and the promoters know this, but they are getting some pressure now and have to look like they are on top of things.

Just don't single out these guys like Evander Holyfield etc. and make it seem like they were cheating. All the other guys they are competing against are using the same stuff, it just brings the whole sport to a new level. Too bad for the few guys who aren't using roids, they either can't compete or get lumped in with all the others. But at this point you are guilty until proven innocent as far as roids in pro sports go.

Top Bottom