Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RM pharmaceutical test.....

saons1

I just got test from a friend RM Pharmaceutical is this fake or real??
I looked online and nothing comes up at all good nor bad... please help thnx

Me too. I got RM Pharma Test Prop. Label is computerprinted - still it could be a 'legit' underground lab. Does anybody have experience with it?

Guys, you NEED to post pics of the gear and its packaging. Without that, anyone is just taking a blind guess.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We can Supply you the Sustaviron250 Injection. Please send us your confirm mail to our mail ID: info(ate)symbolicpharma(dot)com , [email protected]

Waiting for your quick reply.

Many Thanks,

I did earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you ever use rm pharma's gear? and if so was it any good? any one have experience with them?... just picked some rm pharma test and cant find much on them.

did you ever use rm pharma's gear? and if so was it any good? any one have experience with them?... just picked some rm pharma test and cant find much on them.

I used the RM pharma mast, sust, and arimi....They alright. I think its ledgit. THe arimid doesnt work super great though as I still get titty soreness. But i am very sensitive to it.

You guys need to post pics of the product or I will lock this thread. Thanks

Top Bottom