Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Refs 3 Lakers 1

Have you ever seen more blatantly corrupt refereeing?

Suddenly an aggressive defensive team fouls 1/2 as much as an offensive powerhouse?

I think the Pistons scored 8 points in a row at the free throw line during the closing minutes.

Even my Detroit fan friend stated the reffing was corrupt. :rolleyes:

Simmer down Corky, the same shit happens in LA. You so much as look at Kobe and its a foul. Detroit is the better team, learn to accept it. :D

LA was losing it yesterday and were acting like a bunch of little bitches.

It looks good on them!!

Det will wrap it up tomorrow then LA can start playing golf and Kobe can starting getting ready for jail!

PuddleMonkey said:
Simmer down Corky, the same shit happens in LA. You so much as look at Kobe and its a foul. Refs are the better team, learn to accept it. :D
While the refs may be the better team, I do think they enjoy an unfair advantage.

If I was the Lakers I would make a statement by refusing to play against those refs in game 5. :)

hell yeah it should be 4-0 and LA doesn't have anything to bitch about... they are getting out played big time... also they are still getting away with a ton... fouls and moving pics all over the place... detroit is just wupping they ass!

best time I have had watching basket ball since the bulls were on top....

Given what Malone & Payton have contributed this year I'd rather have Robert Horry back.

Top Bottom