Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing my calories on my next steroid cycle

Aslekdy

I know a lot of people claim that you shouldn’t reduce your calories on cycle but I’m looking to cut down
I’m currently 235 lbs and around 17% body fat and 24 years old
I’m thinking about doing anavar and winstrol together
my stack would be about 50 mg each for about 8 weeks.
Any thoughts on how this would work when it comes to diet intake should I be increasing my protein and lowering my calories that way?

you are not only too young to be using steroids but your body fat is too high on top of it.. steroids are not weight loss drugs.. please, just stop this all the way around.. NOTHING good is going to come from any of this...

I know a lot of people claim that you shouldn’t reduce your calories on cycle but I’m looking to cut down
Any thoughts on how this would work when it comes to die intake should I be increasing my protein and lowering my calories that way?
reduce calories? I would rather see you cut down the gear
30mgs of anavar and winny with 7caps n2guard and 20mgs cardarine

Any thoughts on how this would work when it comes to die intake should I be increasing my protein and lowering my calories that way?
Says who?

Top Bottom