Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redsox World Series Champs Thread!!!

PatsFan34

"DID YOU REALLY DOUBT THE REDSOX?" I ate crow for a whole year cause of that thread, which is still a sticky on the sports board here.

BUT, HOW FUCKIN SWEET IT IS!!!

It almost brought me to tears listening to "We are the CHAMPIONS" from Queen on the way to work this morning!!! It's finally our year, no more Yankee fans saying and gloating, "There's always next year."

1918 means nothing, nada, ziltch!!!

I am getting so fucked up this weekend!!!

P.S. Thanks for all the REDSOX supporters who never gave up on them, and also thanks for all the karma, you guys are purely awesome!!!

Congrats, you guys earned it.

And I hope you wake up from your drunken stupor in an alley to a wino anally molesting you while he's wearing a Yankee shirt.

;)

Congrats, dicks. Although I will say this - give the "doubter" shit a rest. Any fan of any team could say their team is going to win it every year - eventually that team will win and said person will be right. Enjoy it while it lasts, cause you will not repeat.

Hey, you guys deserve it. They pulled of the unthinkable. 8 games in a row! Props to sox.

They are winners. When Yankees win, we call them winners too. Nothing wrong with it. IMO That`s the way it works. Win a few years in a row and see how easy it is to become like us Yankee fans and have an ego. Trust me, you guys would be the same way. Not good or bad, just the way things work. This year was Sox year. Congrats!

k to the Red sox fans wooo hoo

Top Bottom