Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reason # 56389 not to threaten Mike Tyson!

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
A guy walks up to Mike Tyson and tells him "Hey Mike! Your hands may be fast, but bullets are faster!" and then pretends to take out a gun.

Suffice it to say, the guy was beaten senseless by Psycho Mike.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/1590.htm

web06230305.jpg

just goes to show you never tangle with a boxer, Mike may not be a quality fighter anymore in the ring but he sure as hell will knock out 99 percent of the population.

OWNED

The three stooges got what they deserved.

Act like you're gonna pull a piece on a pro boxer that's known to have a very short fuse.

He's lucky Tyson did ass rape the guy as well.

Those low class fucks got what they deserved. Just cause they didn't get an autograph at 5:30 in the morning he is going to try and fuck with him??? I am glad Mike laid his ass out and I hope nothing comes of it.

Well what may happen one day is one guy showing up and just shooting the poor Mike, wihtout any kind of warning. I don't think Oswald said "hey John look at me, you may be far away but I'm a sharpshooter". Tyson was lucky to find someone just a little bit more retard than him...

"He has no feeling on the right side of his face," David Velez said of his brother, Samuel, who was arrested and charged with harassment and menacing after he was clocked by the bad-boy boxer Saturday morning.

Samuel Velez, of Reading, Pa., who suffered a one-punch knockout, was at Rikers Island last night, awaiting return to Pennsylvania, where he's wanted on an outstanding warrant on a 2001 drug charge.

One of those guys grabbed a pole and the other acted like he had a gun, and Mike still beat their asses (and threw the skank bitch they were with down when she tried to hit him).

"You mess with the bull, you get the horns"

Top Bottom