Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RazorBacks @ TEXAS

sh4dowf4lcon

Classic Rivalry reunited, nothing like TX OU, but none the less a rivalry. Last time they played Arkansas was so happy to be in the cotton bowl and texas was disappointed to be in the Cotton Bowl again. Arkansas won 27-6, coach houston knutt went off the field with an upside down horn symbol on national TV.

TEXAS wants a little pay back. This will be a battle as Arkansas takes this game very seriously and it is hard for the Horns to avoid looking ahead on their schedule to October 4 and October 11. It should be a blow out I expect TEXAS to win by 20+ in Austin Saturday.

Beginning with the first game between the schools in 1894, it took Arkansas five games to score against Texas, and 10 more to beat the Horns, a 20-6 victory in 1933. They played for the next 58 years, even during World War II. Of the 74 games, Texas has won 54 of them.

This is another series which the Horns OWN, and we expect to ad to our dominance this weekend.

TO HELL WITH THE HOGS!!!!!!!!!SEEEEWWWWEEYYY!!!

SF

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Last time they played Arkansas was so happy to be in the cotton bowl and texas was disappointed to be in the Cotton Bowl again. Arkansas won 27-6, coach houston knutt went off the field with an upside down horn symbol on national TV.

.....You were still there and you still LOST!

[/i]It should be a blow out I expect TEXAS to win by 20+ in Austin Saturday.[/QUOTE]

.....Amazing predection. LOSER!

[/i]Beginning with the first game between the schools in 1894, it took Arkansas five games to score against Texas, and 10 more to beat the Horns, a 20-6 victory in 1933. They played for the next 58 years, even during World War II. Of the 74 games, Texas has won 54 of them.[/QUOTE]

.....PAST. I believe today you LOST!

[/i]TO HELL WITH THE HOGS!!!!!!!!!SEEEEWWWWEEYYY!!!
'....Carry on with all your might;
For it's A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S
Fight, Fight, Fight!'

Well, as I already indicated in another thread, the Hogs played good and they deserve to win. We did not play good, and that is on the coaches and players.

They outright won with superior play and their O-Line was great.

It is another season in college football, and upsets happen all the time. No game is a sure win, even if it looks like it on paper.

The Hogs were well coached and prepared to play, I give their team and their coach alot of credit.

SF

These damn Hogs are for real. They came into Austin and ran all over Texas, and then they squeaked out a win @ Alabama. This team has a flat out BIG STRONG OLINE and they are good on Defense. They could be in the hunt for a BCS BOWL this year.

undefeated

Top Bottom