Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy back in the UFC..fighting Lesnar

WTF? It's his third fucking fight. They did it for popularity reasons I'm sure, but cmon, make the guy earn a chance at the title, don't hand it to him after 3 fights....

The fucker is 1-1 and deserves a shot at the title...geigh...No, it's super geigh.

I like Dana but that is a bitch move.Id love to see this fight, but id like to see brock earn it first.randy will destroy him.

nothing like having your 3rd fight, against one of the legends. seriously, who put this one together???

NO shit...That's what i was saying in my original post. WTF are they thinking?

Brock is a big ass guy, but he has no skill. Look at his first fight, dumbass didn't even see that (kneebar?) coming..lol

If i was brock I would be pissed...unless he thinks he actually stands a chance in which case I LMFAO

What about Nogiera? I thought he was the UFC's "interrum" champion. The championship fight should be between Nogiera and Couture.

NO shit...That's what i was saying in my original post. WTF are they thinking?

Brock is a big ass guy, but he has no skill. Look at his first fight, dumbass didn't even see that (kneebar?) coming..lol

If i was brock I would be pissed...unless he thinks he actually stands a chance in which case I LMFAO

No skills? :confused:

Brock Lesnar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before gaining prominence in WWE, Lesnar was an accomplished amateur wrestler, and won the 2000 NCAA wrestling championship.

Top Bottom